You are using an unsupported browser.

Please upgrade to the latest version of one of these browsers.



    Shipping Options


      Credit card ending in

      Your order

      We could not process your payment.

      Please review your billing information and try again.

      Thank you for your order!

      Close Cart



      The equilibrium of the human body is regulated with more precision than a Swiss watch. If your body's pH level1 is out of balance, it can be a key factor in developing health problems or simply prevent it from performing at its full capacity.

      A pH imbalance can lead to changes that affect energy production, premature aging, osteopenia or osteoporosis, high blood pressure, insomnia, nervousness or anxiety, or respiratory, gastro-intestinal or skin problems.

      "A number of symptoms appear gradually in those suffering from chronic tissue acidosis. They slowly creep into day-to-day life, so they become accepted as normal problems one might experience."

      Dr. Alain Bondil, Fondation C. Kousmine, Switzerland

      In today's society, acidosis is almost always an aggravating factor in physical ailments.

      Dietary Considerations

      Make sure at least 60% of your food leaves alkaline ash and no more than 40% leaves acid ash (see our "Acid Alkaline Balance Foods Chart"). Drink sufficient quantities of pure water.

      Try to manage factors that can affect your cellular pH level, such as:

      • Food (acidic, alkaline or neutral)
      • Stress
      • Hormone levels
      • Physical activity (not enough or too much).


      • DC 22 or DC 37
      • DC 44


      • Eat a diet containing at least 60% alkalizing foods and no more than 40% acidifying foods.


      • 1 In chemistry, pH is a measure of the acidity or alkalinity of a solution. Solutions with a pH less than 7 are said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline. Pure water has a pH very close to 7, arterial blood has an alkaline pH.